Thermocouple Extension / Compensating Cables
Solid/Stranded conductors of the respective thermocouple extension/compensating alloys are insulated with PVC to form
a core, two core twisted to form a pair, and such pairs are laid up. Inner sheathed with PVC. Armouring done wherever required and overall PVC sheathed. Shielding with Aluminium-Mylartape provided individually, on each pair and overall or only overall depending upon the requirement.
Used in processtemperature measurement.
- ANSI.MC.96.1/IS: 8784/BS:4937/IEC:584-3/DIN:43713/NFC42-324
- CTI -UNI: 7938/1 EC 784-Part 111 & CustomerSpecification.
- Suitableforoperation atvoltage upto & including 300volts.
- Cable suitable for conductor operating temperature 70°C.85°C&105°C can be provided on request.
250/500/1000 meters. Otherlengths are upon request.
Special Properties &Variants on request:
- Fire Retardant / Fire Retardant Low Smoke / Zero Halogen Low Smoke, Insulation & Sheath.
- PVC/HRPVC/XLPE/PTFE/FEP/EPR/FR-LSZH Insulation
- PVC / FRPVC / HRPVC / FRLS / PTFE / FEP / CSP / PCP / FR-LSZH sheathed cables.
- Fire Survival / Fire Resistant compliance to IEC 60331 / BS6387 / BS7846.
: Different conductor versions are supplied on customer's specific requirement.