“ADVANCE LINK” Telecommunication cables are mainly used for Telephone switching Exchanges, Switch board & Telephone wiring. Pulse Code Modulation (PCM) systems, RS-232 communication systems and Digital transmission networks.
Cable Construction :
- Annealed Tinned / Bare Solid Copper Conductor, PVC / PE / Low Capacitance Polyolefin / PP / Foam Polyethylene insulated cores.
- Insulated core are twisted toform a pair. Pairs are laid up in units/Sub-units/Concentric layers.
- Overall Polyestertaped.
- PVC outersheathed (Grey /Black or as per requirement).
- DOT (GR/WIR06/03) /VDE: 0815, IEC60189/IS5608, CW 1308.
Suitable for operation at voltage of 24/48V and typical conductor operating temperature 70°C.
Technical Description :
Special Properties & Variants on request:
* Armoured Telecommunication Cables. Galvanized Double, Steel Tape Armourd cables. FR-PVC I FRLS I FR-LSZH Outer Sheathed Cables. Pleas contact for Shielded / Individual Shielded / Braid Shielded cables.
* Other conductor sizes (0.25,0.3,0.32,0.63,0.9,0.98 etc.) can be provided.
* E1 Cables, SDH, DWDM, GSM, LTE Cables.
* Different Impedances like 600,100,120,150,75 Ohms cables.
* Standard Packing length will be 100 / 250 / 500 /1000± 10 % metres in drums.
Polyethylene Insulated Jelly Filled (PIJF) Telecommunication Cable
Underground Telecommunication cables are mainly in Inter exchange and for local network use.
|Conductor :||Solid Annealed Plain/Tinned Copper as per to IEC 60228|
|Insulation : ||Polyethylene|
|Colour Coding :||As per GR/CUG-01/03 August, 2003|
|Laid up :||Insulated core are twisted to form a pair. Pairs are laid up in units/Sub-units.|
|Filling Compound : ||The cables core thus formed shall be fully filled with suitable water resistant compound like Jelly.|
|Core Wrapping :||A closed helical or longitudinal lapping of non-hygroscopic, non-wicking polyester tape or tape of another suitable.|
|Moisture Barrier/Screen : ||Poly-Al Tape will be provided|
|Sheath : ||Extruded polyethylene of grade 03C or H03C as per BS 6234. Thickness & diameter over sheath shall be As per GR/CUG-01 /03 August, 2003.|
|D.S.T. Armour (For armoured cables only) : ||Two applications of G.S. conforming to IS 3975 each applied helically in the same direction, the second tape evenly covering the gap of first tape with an overlap of min. 20%.|
|Jacket (for Armoured Cables only) : ||Extruded polyethylene of grade 03C or H03C as per BS 6234 & thickness As per GR/CUG-01/03 August, 2003.|
Other pair PIJF cables can be provided requirement.