PTFE Wires & Cables (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
“ADVANCE HI-TEMP” PTFE Wires & Cables have outstanding Mechanical & electrical properties & highly temperature and moisture resistant. Used in Electronic & Signalling equipment for Defence & Aerospace, Telecom equipment, Boilers, Steel plants, home appliances, hand lamps and electrical devices and many situations, where temperature is between -65°C and +250°C. PTFE wires &cables areworking in 250V (ET)/600V (E)/1000V (EE) voltage grades.
Performance Characteristics :
Construction of Cable :
- High dielectric values of any known flexible insulator resulting in excellent space and weight saving.
- Wide operating temperature range-65°C to + 250°C.
- Inert to most chemicals and fluids even at elevated temperature and pressure.
- Unaffected by oils, lubricants, hydraulic fluids and aircraft I rocket fuel.
- Insulation by tape wrapping and sintering process-ensures uniform insulation thickness.
- Non -flammable, non -toxic, resistant to solder iron damage.
- Suitable for high frequency operation.
- Immune to algae, fungus and water absorption.
- Resistance to UV radiation and stress creaking.
- High strain and abrasion resistance.
STP - Single core or Multi core shielded twisted pair, individual pair braided and jacketed co-axial cables can provided.