Instrumentation & Signal Cables
Instrumentation cables are designed for Transmission of Analog & Digital Signals in Control Systems. “ADVANCE CAB” make instrumentation cables designed to maintain high level of accuracy and sensitivity of the system without drop in signal. It is designed for maximum rejection of Electromagnetic noise, minimal cross-talk and minimal Electro statically or electromagnetically induced noise&common mode interference.
Individual pairs are Colour coded for simplified identification & hook-up. Rugged armoured versions are recommended for use in IntrinsicallySafe Systems.
The Aluminium Mylar Tape screening ensures exact data and pulse transmission, protecting the cable against electromagnetic disturbances and interferences.
Fire performance options are designed to resist and withstand extreme fire conditions, with minimal emission of Toxic Gases & Smoke.
- Signal protection between pairs.
- Good electromagnetic protection from external influences.
- ExcellentElectrical, Thermal & Physical properties.
- Flame/ Fire Retardant- Highly recommended in areas with high explosion &fire risks.
- Excellent mechanical protection during laying, installation &service.
- Optional class-5 conductor provides extraflexibility
Category of Cables
- Generally used fortransmissionofsignals (Analog & Digital) in control systems.
- Typical applications include audio, intercom, control, energy measurements, alarm circuits, DCS, SCADA.
- Suitableforuseindry locations.
- Armoured cables are recommended for Outdoor& Direct Burial.
- Unarmoured cables are recommended forindoor use.
Class of Conductor
Special Properties &Variants on request:
|Type-1||Unarmoured (G-Type) Collective Screen, Sheathed Cable|
|Type-2||Armoured (G-Type) Collective Screen, Inner Sheath, Armoured, Overall Sheathed Cable|
|Type-3||Unarmoured (F-Type) Individual Screen, Collective Screen, Sheathed Cable|
|Type-4||Armoured (F-Type) Individual Screen, Collective Screen, Inner Sheath, Armoured, Overall Sheathed Cable|
Ring marking & Ring colours:
Electrical & Transmission Characteristics
Construction of Cable
- Please contact us for Voltage rating upto 225V, 225/415V, 500V, 600/1100 V.
- Maximum operating temperature upto 70°C, 85°C, 105°C, 125°C, 150°C,200°C,260°C can also be provided.
- Delivery length - 250/500/1000 or as per request.
* Individual and I or overall Braid, Shielded, Individual Pair Jacketed cables can be provided on request.
* High temperature Teflon+ insulated & Jacketed Instrumentation cables can also supplied. (+Teflon is a trade mark of DuPont)
* Wet location design on request. Galvanized Steel Braid Armouring or Double Steel Tape Armouring can be provided on request.
Properties of Fire Performance in Cables