CABLES & INTERCONNECTS
CAN BUS Data Cable
- It is used to communicate between charging station and Vehicle.
- Shielded cable taking care of EMI/EMC requirements.
- Compliance to SAE J1939/11 CAN bus data cable.
- Depending on ambient conditions and flexibility available in PVC/ TPE/ TPU.
SuperFlex Battery Cables
- Superflex cables have fantastic bending radius of 4D or 5D.
- Sizes of cables from 1.5sqmm to 120sqmm
- Temperature Options of +105C /+125C /+150C; -20C/-40C.
- Used in the power distribution Unit(PDU), Battery and the AC motors.
- Shielded cable will be provided to take care of EMI/EMC requirements.
- Composite cables are designed to save space, be very flexible and normally have a TPU jacket.
- The cable consists of AC or DC power, CAN bus and signal wires.
- For 50A rating the DC cables will be 10 sqmm and for 200A they will be 70sqmm.
Coiled Cables (Extensible)
- Coiled (spiral) cables are used to connect the charging station to the vehicle.
- Uses less space and is ergonomic.
- Used for AC charging and can be provided with 16A or 6A Indian or European plugs, AC-CCS type plugs or AC-GBT plugs.
Cable Harness & Interconnects
All Cables are
- ACT manufactures cable harnesses for various 2W, 3W, Passenger vehicles & Commercial vehicles.
- Have crimping facility up to 16 tons with pull force tester for cables up to 120sqmm.
- Test facility to check all parameters of the completed harness.