ETFE Wires & Cables (Ethylene Tetra Fluoroethylene)
"ADVANCE HI-TEMP” ETFE Wires & Cables has a broad and useful temperature range, usually set to -65°C to +150°C continuously, it retains remarkable toughness at very low temperatures and the embrittlement temperature of ETFE is below - 100°C. ETFE passes several severe flame tests, and also Weather resistant, inert to most solvents & chemicals, very good resistance to Radiation.
Performance Characteristics :
- Withstand greater physical abuse during its lifetime.
- High dielectric strength.
- Excellent resistivity and a low dissipation factor of magnitude.
- Its low dielectric constant is essentially constant with changing frequency or temperature.
- Very good Radiation & Chemical resistance.
Construction of Cable :
- Nuclear Industry.
- In Defence.
- Aviation and aerospace industries for Aircraft wiring.
- Process Instrumentation.
- Electrical & Electronics Industry.
- Chemical industry.
- Medical equipment.
STP - Single core or Multi core shielded twisted pair, individual pair braided and jacketed co-axial cables can provided.